The Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel’s IM508 (with Purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation.
- MaxiIM Key Programming Tablet Accessory used with the XP400
- Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, No More Repeated Insertions and Removals of IR Simulator
- Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost, Can Be Programmed on the Vehicle Without Removing the EIS
- BMW DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode or Bench Method
- Contains All Connections Including Cables, Fuse Connector, and CAN Line Connectors
Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost.
Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F chassis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen.
The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
- All Keys Lost – Faster Password Calculation
- Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- Mercedes DAS3 add keys and all keys lost on bench.
- Mercedes DAS3 all keys lost on vehicle.
- Read engine control module password by boot.
- Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (New Feature for GBOX 2 )
- Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
- Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- BMW DME/DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
- Used with IM608 or IM508 with XP400