The MaxiSys MS909 features a 10-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The MS909 features the new MaxiFlash VCI, a combination VCI and vehicle communication tool providing faster dual Wi-Fi vehicle and network communications. The MS909 features front and rear cameras and a rechargeable Lithium battery providing 8 hours of continuous use to ensure you always have the power to scan.
• Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
• Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
• Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
• Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
• One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
• Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes