For your BMW used DME programming, VEPro is here to serve you. Entrusting your precious BMW parts to licensed professionals will give you peace of mind. Our team of experienced experts is here to help you with the DME programming for any of your Mini Cooper F-series.
With our BMW USED DME Programming service offering, you can program your used engine computer to work with your original keys.
This newly cloned DME comes as a Plug & Play, so no extra coding, VIN, software, or programming would be required for it to work. Once you receive your module, install the ECU, and start the car immediately.
This service is a BMW USED DME Programming for all MINI Cooper F-series with a B36 and B38 engines equipped with DME MEVD1723. The models supported are:
- MINI Cooper F55 (09/2013 — 07/2018)
- MINI F55, Cooper, 5 doors, B38 Engine
- MINI F55, Cooper, 5 doors, B36 Engine
- MINI Cooper F56 (04/2013 — 07/2018)
- MINI F56, Cooper, 3 doors, B38 Engine
- MINI F56, Cooper, 3 doors, B36 Engine
- MINI Cooper Clubman F54 (12/2014 — 07/2018)
- MINI Clubman F54, Cooper, Clubman, B36 Engine
- MINI Clubman F54, Cooper ALL4, Clubman, B36 Engine
- MINI Cooper Cabrio F57 (11/2014 — 08/2018)
- MINI Cabrio F57, Cooper, Convertible, B36 Engine
- MINI Cooper Countryman F60 (11/2015 — 09/2018)
- MINI Countryman F60, Cooper, Countryman, B36 Engine
- MINI Countryman F60, Cooper ALL4, Countryman, B36 Engine
ECU/DME Parts Supported
The parts supported are MEVD1723 with B36 or B38 engines:
How much will it cost you?
The cost for the BMW USED DME Programming for all MINI Cooper F-series is $300.00.
How to make your payment.
All payments for the service are made through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can easily create one on the PayPal website. Do not make any payments to third parties for any of the services.
The address to which you will send your modules will be sent to you once you have made your purchases. Please, ensure that you include details like your name, eBay name, phone number, address, and email. These details would help us reach you on all matters regarding your shipping.
Also, ensure you wrap the modules in padded bubbles to protect them during shipping. Make sure your modules are also insured before you ship them.
What are the additional parts required for the service?
We require the original DME/ECU, FEM, and a working key. If the original DME cannot communicate, we will need the FEM and working key to code donor DME to the system and an additional fee of $100 for the service.
VEPro offers a warranty on all their services. They stand by their products, knowing they are providing the best of what is obtainable in the automobile service industry.
If there are any concerns/problems related to the service received, contact us within 30 days, and we will rectify the case.