Bench Module Replacement and Solutions for TCU Bosch ZF-6HPXXSEO DEV
Motor vehicle electronic professional install, diagnose, or repair communications, sound, security, or navigation equipment in motor vehicles. They also install devices and accessories, such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems. At vehicle electronic professional, we have hands-on expertise and experience to solve and repair most automotive problems in the field.
We always make sure the most advanced tools are available and the team is trained up to date with the advanced information. We also have the bench module replacement service and expertise in-house to be able to clone from one module to another. Visit our website to get more information.
FLEX version 22.214.171.124
Released new Flex software for Bench programming/tuning of BOSCH ZF-6HPxx automatic transmission, this is installed on brands like BMW, FORD, LAND ROVER, JAGUAR, just to mention some of them.
With this Flex update (126.96.36.199), it is now possible to service ZF BOSCH 6HP26, 6HP19, 6HP28, 6HP32, 6HP21, and to read & write content of single electronics modules.
Here are the following Supported vehicles:
- BMW (E90) BMW (F30)
- Jaguar XF (X250, J05, CC9)
- Land Rover (LR4, T5, LA)
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VII
- Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S 4.2
- Ford Territory Turbo
The new protocol BOSCH ZF-6HPxx is available for the following software packs:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (cars, vans, bikes) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.2 – Package Flex TCU OBD/Bench (car, bike, van)
- FLS0.5 – Package Flex FULL
- Fixed Virtual Reads for DQ250Cxx
- Fixed Connect error in BDM with SIEMENS SID206
- Added New CRC for Hyundai Denso SH72543
- Added New Type of Ranger Rover Bosch MEDC17.9 for OBD protocol
- Added OBD protocol for Toyota Denso 276122-064
- Added New CRC for Mitsubishi Denso SH72543